FY 2015 Pavement Management Project
The City of Bellaire’s Pavement Management Program is geared toward improving the overall quality of the roadway systems by repairing pavement failures and distresses. The City’s goal is to bring the streets maintained by the City up to an acceptable level of service and keep them there through an aggressive and comprehensive maintenance program. The Pavement Management Program is an ongoing effort and includes a new project every fiscal year.
The streets for the Fiscal Year 2015 Project will be selected based on overall condition noted during the Street Condition Assessment of all the streets maintained by the City of Bellaire completed in 2013. Streets designated for total reconstruction under Rebuild Bellaire were not considered for this project.
- 5300 - 5400 Blocks of Pine Street
- 4800, 4900 & 5300 Blocks of Braeburn Drive
- 5300 Block of Holly Street
- 5200 Block of Mimosa Street
- Second St. (Bellaire Boulevard to Bissonnet Street)
- 5200 Block of Chestnut Street
- 4300 Block of Lafayette Street
- 5200 Block of Pine Street
- 4700 Block of Glenmont Drive
- 100 Block of Boulevard Green
- 100 Block of Pin Oak Estates Drive
- 100 Block of Pin Oak Estates Court
- 4500 Block of Pine Street
- 900 Block of Wildwood Drive
- 4500 Block of Wedgewood Drive
- 5600 Block of Innsbruck Street
- 5600 Block of St. Moritz Street
- 5600 Block of St. Paul Street
- 4500 Block of Geneva Street
Why Do We Need This?
The City of Bellaire’s Street and Sidewalk Pavement Management Program is geared toward improving the overall quality of the roadway system by repairing pavement failures and distresses. The streets and sidewalks for the project were selected because of their overall poor condition noted during a recently completed Street and Sidewalk Condition Assessment of all the streets and sidewalks maintained by the City of Bellaire. This project is in line with the City Council’s priority of focusing on Public Infrastructure and Facilities.
Looking for financial information or more? You can view the most recent quarterly and monthly status reports with more detail by clicking on the following: Monthly & Quarterly Finance Reports.
Sign up for email alerts for construction projects with Notify Me! Go to bellairetx.gov/list.aspx to sign up to receive email alerts. Follow the instructions on the page and be sure to select Capital Improvement Program.
Have an opinion, question, or concern? We want to hear it!
- Resident Request Center: If you would like to make a suggestion for a capital project, go bellairetx.gov/RequestTracker.aspx and select Capital Improvement Projects.
- Direct Email: Send an email to email@example.com. Please include your address in the Subject line
- Phone: Contact Todd Gross, Information Coordinator, at 713-662-8138